25 November 2008
getting to know you
I have been tagged by Marian Fortunati and W.R. Jones.
There would seem to be a rash of tagging going round, like some bloggerly transmitted disease. Bloggorhea? It's a fun way of getting to know our cyber pals better and promoting their efforts.
To play along:
1. put a link in your posting about the artist that tagged you.
2. write 5 -7 unusual things about yourself.
3. tag 5 - 7 other bloggers and let them know.
A few mildly interesting things about me...
1. I turned a 50's cape cod into an eco-bungalow. I designed our renovation, acted as general contractor, and incorporated every environmentally-conscious system or material possible.
2. On any given day, I will be wearing something green or brown. I could hide in the forest with Robin Hood.
3. As a kid, I participated in competitive roller skating. There. Now I can never be blackmailed.
4. I played Anita in a community theater production of West Side Story.
5. I do not wear make-up.
6. I love Star Trek.
7. I pun by accident all the time. It's like some wacky variety of Tourettes.
I would like to tag the following artist-bloggers:
Jeff Mahorney inspired me to start blogging.
Gina of Dreamland Designs makes wonderful stationary and meaningful scrapbooks.
Robin Weiss is very likely full of fascinating stories.
Raymond Logan doesn't have comments, so I'm tagging to torment him.
Marie Wise paints a series of wind turbines which is awesome.
Connie Chadwell paints excellent figures with 'motion and emotion'
Suzanne Berry writes about her lovely paintings in a heartfelt and humorous way